Dream On Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Training?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

Real Training? Empty
PostSubject: Real Training?   Real Training? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Well, when i see the Do clan members playing in DTK's BR server i notice they don't have much kills usually around 60 - 75 kills in 20 minutes. Now Do is a clan you have to play like a real clan

If Lil'C accepts this everyone has to come on a training to make your skills better, Just aiming to place and shoot doesn't help. Learning from Lil'C and Me (DéåtH, WåyØut) Can progress your skills to a whole new level. Lil'C and me (DéåtH, NoWåyØut) have a lot of experience

Thanks for reading this

*EDIT*

Now that Lil'C has accpeted this every Dø member has to come to the training its every wednesday. If you have a reason you can't come tell it to me or Lil'C

Dø.DéåtH

Dø.NoWåyØut

Last edited by X_Lured_X on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LiL'C
Leader
Leader
LiL'C

Real Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Training?   Real Training? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:27 pm

okok im sorry for absence on the game but i'm very very busy this time, and nearly university for me so a lot of work but when i have time i'll come.
i suggest that death you'll train member of clan all day you want, i'll help you when i can, and if you see them, please tell them to come on forum to be actif member. if there is a forum it's for be actif not only with you and me.

ps: thx a lot for all death. when i can i'll help you and if you want something i'll join you for help you.

LiL'C
Back to top Go down
http://dream-on-clan.jtkc.org
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

Real Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Training?   Real Training? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Your right Lil'C its a active forum for everyone not only you and me lol Very Happy. Now just to Convince the Dø. Members to read this Smile. GL with university Lil'C =)

And i got a server for the training (Dream On Private Training iBR server) The *PASSWORD* IS TFK
Back to top Go down
LiL'C
Leader
Leader
LiL'C

Real Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Training?   Real Training? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

thx for your luck death and thx for the server Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dream-on-clan.jtkc.org
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

Real Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Training?   Real Training? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 am

No problem Wink
Back to top Go down
crock-shot
User
User
crock-shot

Real Training? Empty
PostSubject: training   Real Training? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi guys!

You talked about training on wednesday.. but can u be more specified?^^
f.E. whats the timespan to be there?

Greez crock