Dream On Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules, questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conker
User
User
Conker

Rules, questions Empty
PostSubject: Rules, questions   Rules, questions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 am

Hi all,

I ask the question in frenche because it's to difficult for me in english Embarassed So sorry Death Razz

Juste après les règles (tout en haut dans le forum), il y a écrit "/!\WARNING 5 DAYS WITHOUT CONNECTION ON THIS/!\
/!\FORUM AND YOU'LL KICK OF THE TEAM/!\", ça veut dire que si on ne se connecte pas pendant 5 jours, on est banni du clan ?

Mais par exemple, si on est en vacance, on poura pas forcement se connecter...

Alors il faudrait "créer" en endroit dans le forum ou on pourait dire si on part en vacance, pendant combien de temps (et où Very Happy ).

A+
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

Rules, questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules, questions   Rules, questions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:21 am

5 Days without a connection is a kick from the clan, BUT if your on a vacation ( Like you sed in opic ) you can create a topic in news and says that you're on a vacation and for how long. If you are on a vacation you are NOT nessecary to login in forum, but as soon as you return please be active on the forums again.

Dø»DéåtH»
Back to top Go down
Conker
User
User
Conker

Rules, questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules, questions   Rules, questions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Ok thanks you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules, questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules, questions   Rules, questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules, questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream On Clan :: Unreal Tournament :: Help-
Jump to: