Dream On Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im saying bye bye to here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

Im saying bye bye to here? Empty
PostSubject: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Like i sed i already quit Dø. its now a bigger problem. Im saying bye bye to Dream Øn as you see NOBODY is playing with Dø. tag and everyone is Inactive so i'm saying bye bye to every member being in this clan and the clan bassicly itself GG Dø. it was fun till it died.

DéåtH'»
Back to top Go down
Conker
User
User
Conker

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Bye

But I'm active.

Bye
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm

ACTIVE!?!? I just didn't see that, i just didn't. Oh wait FUCK I DID! Ok i guess maybe you are active IN THE GAME! This Forum is designed to POST TOPICS and MAKE REPLY'S. It just doesn't mean that you make an application and think. "Oh yes im Dø. lets don't post anymore on the site woohoo" You're active in the game and that is GOOD. But being active in this Forum is the minimum you need.

Like it says in the main menu. (warning for the kick) MEANS FOR EVERYBODY. NOT 1 PERSON NOT 2 PERSONS EVERYONE. EVEN ME!!

See you ingame

DéåtH«
Back to top Go down
crock-shot
User
User
crock-shot

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm

DéåtH'» wrote:
Like i sed i already quit Dø. its now a bigger problem. Im saying bye bye to Dream Øn as you see NOBODY is playing with Dø. tag and everyone is Inactive so i'm saying bye bye to every member being in this clan and the clan bassicly itself GG Dø. it was fun till it died.

DéåtH'»

Ah damnit!
I just thought you would quit because of inactiveness of all players...
I thought about it too... if you quit ill probably leave too i think, looking for a more active clan, since insto left already....

Greez crock
Back to top Go down
http://127.0.0.1
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:04 pm

There are just a few clans left, DARK, <{Ui}>, {PøëT}, «]DTK[», N40G & *oWz*
Back to top Go down
crock-shot
User
User
crock-shot

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm

DéåtH'» wrote:
There are just a few clans left, DARK, <{Ui}>, {PøëT}, «]DTK[», N40G & *oWz*

Yeah!

I thought about <{Ui}> {PøëT} or *oWz*. You know who is recruiting?

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://127.0.0.1
Conker
User
User
Conker

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:06 pm

DéåtH'» wrote:
ACTIVE!?!? I just didn't see that, i just didn't. Oh wait FUCK I DID! Ok i guess maybe you are active IN THE GAME! This Forum is designed to POST TOPICS and MAKE REPLY'S. It just doesn't mean that you make an application and think. "Oh yes im Dø. lets don't post anymore on the site woohoo" You're active in the game and that is GOOD. But being active in this Forum is the minimum you need.

Like it says in the main menu. (warning for the kick) MEANS FOR EVERYBODY. NOT 1 PERSON NOT 2 PERSONS EVERYONE. EVEN ME!!

See you ingame

DéåtH«

I have a life betwin the game or the forum.

I'm not a good english speaker ! I don't understand very mutch any coversation ! It is not easy for me.

See you in the game !
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Conker wrote:
DéåtH'» wrote:

See you ingame

DéåtH«

I have a life betwin the game or the forum.

I'm not a good english speaker ! I don't understand very mutch any coversation ! It is not easy for me.

See you in the game !

I know you have a life between the Forum & the Game Conker, but i will like it if you keep logging in the site and post news and stuff.

Crockshot, i don't know who's recruiting but i've been accepted into <{Ui}> ( <{Ui}>2bAd asked me Wink )

See you all ingame
Back to top Go down
Conker
User
User
Conker

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Ok, I shall pay attention afterward (thx google for the traduction Laughing ) Smile
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Dø.!ñstø
User
User
Dø.!ñstø

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm

NOBODY LEAVE I DONT LET.
xD just kidding, Conker my english is not very good too, but i try, Death is rite try be more active in forum, crosk & Death dont leave us together we can make a good clan.
i want kick some asses with u guys ( all ), pls dont leave now.
Now im back and want play with ya
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 am

I don't know...... Clan is being kept alive by just a few members
Back to top Go down
Dø.!ñstø
User
User
Dø.!ñstø

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 pm

lets recrut more guys man can do it, but im not recruiter Sad
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 am

I am, but who we recruit?
Back to top Go down
Dø.!ñstø
User
User
Dø.!ñstø

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:39 pm

i know a good player, he havent clan, he´s name was 12many but now he change the name, i can speak with him.
he play iCTF and iBR
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Ok is good, ask him if he can register on site Smile
Back to top Go down
Dø.!ñstø
User
User
Dø.!ñstø

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 pm

ok i will do it.
i remember a good VERY GOOD player, he´s name is Emppu, he´s a old ut player i will speak with him too, if he join us, we will be very strongs
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
User
User
DéåtH

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeh, i know [__]Emppu he's very good, i see him sometime in Parba very strong player, will be good if he joined us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im saying bye bye to here?   Im saying bye bye to here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im saying bye bye to here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream On Clan :: Unreal Tournament :: News-
Jump to: